dual band repeater gsm parameter data :
|Ripple in Band||≤5dB|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤-36 dBm|
|Power Supply||AC:100~240V, 50/ 60Hz;DC:12V 2A|
|Power Consumption||< 5W|
|RF Connector||N-Female N|
|Dimensions (D*W*H )||198*182*20(mm)|
|Installation Type||Wall Installation|
Why we should buy mobile signal repeater/ signal booster/ DCS amplifier :
Cell phone becomes especially helpful when people get into critical situations. In case of emergency a timely call can save somebody’s life.Unfortunately, there are still some places where one can find themselves “out of coverage”Usually those places are either too far from the cell phone base station or located inside underground constructions, for example:
- Parking lots, tunnels
- Big stores, office buildings
- Cars, boats etc.
- House in remote areas etc
How is mobile phone signal repeater GSM/DCS/ 2G/3G/4G WORKING ?
- The outside antenna catches the low signal from the mobile base station and delivers it to the cell phone amplifier through the connection cable (coax).
- After the signal is accepted by the phone amplifier, the device amplifies it.
- Then this amplified signal goes through the connection cable (coax) to the inside antenna.
- And after that, the amplified signal transmits to the cell phone.
A regular repeater 3G consists of:
- 12dB outdoor antenna
- 3dB indoor antenna
- RG6-50 OHM indoor Coaxial Cable-5m
- RG6-50 OHM outdoor Coaxial Cable-10m
- mounting accessories
- AC power supply
- user manual
Whole Package Weight 2.3KG Whole Package Size 510x230x150mm(L x W x D)
Features of mobile phone signal amplifier:
- A. High-gain linear power amplifier.
- B. ALC and AGC function technology.
- C. Ultra-low noise receive amplifier.
- D. There is no interference to the base station ,right after the opening of the original system and the base station without the need to adjust parameters.
- E. Stable and reliable electromagnetic compatibility design.
- F. The base station dose not cause an increase in background noise ,but will not lead to a decline in the quality of the base station communications.
- G. With full-duplex communication mode.
- H. dispel the heat effective reasonable ,the structure is pretty ,the volume is suitable.
Signal repeater Installation diagram (very convenient and easy to install)
How should you install repeater (very easy and simple):
Step 1: Use your mobile phone to test signal strength outside house or on roof, -70dbm is the basic requirement (full bar).
Step 2: Install outdoor antenna in that location and keep adjusting, point it to signal tower station, try to get best signal.
Step 3: Run outdoor coaxial cable into building in a convenient location to connect with signal repeater.
step 4: Mount your indoor antenna with signal repeater.
step5: Power up signal repeater device to check the signal inside, moving outdoor antenna until you get satisfied signal.
Note: Connect outdoor (BTS) port with outdoor antenna, connect indoor ANT(MS) port with indoor antenna, outdoor antenna is mounted at a higher position. Both antennas should be 10 meters far away from each other at least.
Indoor and outdoor antenna must be separated by wall.
After- Sales Service
We have 12 months quality guarantee for all customers, you can return goods to us when receive defective repeater, but air freight charges should be responsible by buyer.
Signal problem & installation technique supporting
1.If still weak signal receipt after installation, please check if outdoor antenna point to signal tower correctly or elsewhere has stronger signal and confirm signal strength achieve-70DBM.
2.If still have no signal after installation, please check our device power adapter whether connected perfectly? And connectors connect well.
3.If strength is not steady, please check if outdoor and indoor antenna is too close; please ensure outdoor antenna has distance of 10 meters at least, with a barrier and not in a same horizontal line.
4.Packed the outdoor connector by waterproof glue, otherwise wet reduce the signal cover area.